If you want to say something to me that no-one else can see, then go on, I dare you.
shoe boxed stuff
hello and welcomeCome in, sit down, have a cup of coffee and eat a piece of cake. And whilst you're at it you could take a look at some of my latest efforts. There are some poems, a couple of short stories, or you can watch as I develop new stuff. Alternatively, you can drink your coffee, eat your cake and watch the telly instead. Whatever - enjoy!
- the tang of dung / he might be good for her / but there was a price to pay #micropoetry #senryu 1 week ago
- the yaw of a boat / his indecision / made her sick #micropoetry #senryu 1 week ago
- tinsel wound around the tree / occasionally he shone / but mostly he was twisted #micropoetry #senryu 4 weeks ago
- a mist shrouded tenement block / he was such a romantic / on the outside / but inside / he was a dank and rotten thing #micropoetry #tanka 1 month ago
- gristle on a plate / was he really down to earth / or just downright disgusting? #micropoetry #senryu 1 month ago
- 'Straightforward' Brexit bill to be published within days, says Davis January 24, 2017Brexit secretary to respond quickly to supreme court judgment and put forward legislation focusing on article 50David Davis has told parliament the government will publish a “straightforward” Brexit bill within days after a significant ruling by the supreme court.The secretary of state for exiting the EU said he would respond quickly to judges’ demands to gi […]Anushka Asthana, Peter Walker and Owen Bowcott
- Call me ‘remoaner-in-chief’, but I won’t be voting to trigger article 50 | Owen Smith January 24, 2017Whatever the impact on my career I cannot wave through a course of action I believe will make people poorer and politics meaner. Labour must take a standIn every political generation there are decisions that history later reveals to be defining of an era. They are watersheds for individuals and governments, for the fortunes of political parties and entire pa […]Owen Smith
- Article 50 ruling allows MPs a meaningful role in Brexit – if they want it | Dan Roberts January 24, 2017This reassertion of the right of MPs to be consulted on Brexit may be just the start of parliament’s newfound responsibilitiesIt might be barely seven years old, but the supreme court has weighed heavily on the constitutional scales to correct a perceived imbalance in the relationship between parliament, government and voters. “To proceed otherwise would be […]Dan Roberts Brexit policy editor
- La La Land equals record for most Oscar nominations January 24, 2017Movie musical continues impressive awards season with 14 nods, Moonlight and Arrival trail with eight and #OscarsSoWhite controversy averted – this year at leastLa La Land, the movie musical which broke records at the Golden Globes earlier this month – where it took more awards than any other film in history – looks likely to repeat the trick at February’s O […]Catherine Shoard
- Nato has our 'unshakeable commitment', Pentagon chief vows January 24, 2017US defence secretary James Mattis tells UK counterpart Michael Fallon that defence ties were the ‘bedrock of our security’James Mattis, the new US defence secretary, has reassured his British counterpart that Washington has an “unshakeable commitment” to Nato, despite Donald Trump previously casting the military alliance as obsolete.During a phone call with […]Agence France-Presse
- 'Straightforward' Brexit bill to be published within days, says Davis January 24, 2017
tag your itaddiction aging American banking banks beach bed blogging business Capitalism censorship Christmas cleaning climate change condoms cooking crime death deconstruction derrida education exercise fairy tale flash fiction Free speech Germany golden tone radio Haiku insomnia Japan jogging Karate literature love media memories men michael jackson Mum oppression pain killers performing poetry philosophy play poetry politics poverty private enterprise programming publishing Rail rant real life religion Rossiter self publishing selling sex shopping short film short story society sport Spurious stock exchange students taxpayer time truth violence war western Wii women yoga
- 542,819 nice ones
Dr. Andrew Rossiter
INHALTLICH VERANTWORTLICHER Inhaltlich verantwortlicher nach
§ 10Absatz 3 MDStW: Andrew Rossiter
HAFTUNGSHINWEIS Trotz sorgfältiger inhaltlicher Kontrolle übernehme ich keine Haftung für die Inhalte externer Links. Für den Inhalt der verlinkten Seiten sind ausschließlich deren Betreiber verantwortlich.