If you want to say something to me that no-one else can see, then go on, I dare you.
shoe boxed stuff
hello and welcomeCome in, sit down, have a cup of coffee and eat a piece of cake. And whilst you're at it you could take a look at some of my latest efforts. There are some poems, a couple of short stories, or you can watch as I develop new stuff. Alternatively, you can drink your coffee, eat your cake and watch the telly instead. Whatever - enjoy!
- foghorns on the river / you could always hear his opinions / but you could never see what he meant #micropoetry #senryu 2 weeks ago
- a rain plastered window / he was transparent / to the point of confusion #micropoetry #senryu 2 weeks ago
- a squirrel leaping / from branch to branch / he was possessed of grace / but couldn't keep / his feet on the ground #micropoetry #tanka 2 weeks ago
- banks of snow line the river / he might look rich / but his assets were frozen #micropoetry #senryu 1 month ago
- fields glare with snow / good looks couldn't hide / his anger issues #micropoetry #senryu 1 month ago
- Irish courts to be asked to intervene in Brexit legal process December 9, 2016Jolyon Maugham QC to go through Irish courts with issue of whether Brexit can be reversed after article 50 is triggeredIrish courts are to be asked to intervene in the UK’s legally complex Brexit process in a new appeal aimed at reaching the European court of justice in Luxembourg.The application, which is seeking crowdfunding, will be on the issue of whethe […]Owen Bowcott Legal affairs correspondent
- CIA concludes Russia interfered to help Trump win election – report December 10, 2016Intelligence agency told key senators that individuals acting for Moscow hacked Democratic party emails and gave them to WikiLeaks, says Washington PostA secret CIA assessment has found that Russia interfered in last month’s US presidential election with the goal of helping Donald Trump win the White House, the Washington Post has reported, citing officials […]Agence France-Presse in Washington
- Gambian president Yahya Jammeh rejects election result December 10, 2016Beaten president had conceded the result to Adama Barrow, but now claims ‘fresh and transparent elections’ need to be held • Gambian president-elect vows to return country to CommonwealthThe Gambia’s president Yahya Jammeh has rejected the outcome of last week’s election, which he lost to opposition leader Adama Barrow, and called for a fresh vote.The announ […]Agencies in Banjul
- Rupert Murdoch's Fox makes Sky bid five years after hacking scandal December 9, 2016Share price jumps 30% as US media company reaches agreement on deal to create UK’s most powerful media groupRupert Murdoch swooped in with an £11.2bn offer to take full control of the satellite broadcaster Sky, five years after he was forced to abandon a similar deal amid public revulsion over the phone-hacking scandal.The media mogul’s 21st Century Fox film […]Jasper Jackson and Jane Martinson
- Russian state doped more than 1,000 athletes and corrupted London 2012 December 9, 2016• Figure revealed in Professor Richard McLaren’s second report into doping• ‘London Games corrupted on an unprecedented scale,’ says McLarenThe London 2012 Olympics were “corrupted on an unprecedented scale” by Russia’s government and sports authorities, who colluded to ensure its sports stars were able to take a cocktail of banned performance-enhancing drug […]Sean Ingle
- Irish courts to be asked to intervene in Brexit legal process December 9, 2016
tag your itaddiction aging American banking banks beach bed blogging business Capitalism censorship Christmas cleaning climate change condoms cooking crime death deconstruction derrida education exercise fairy tale flash fiction Free speech Germany golden tone radio Haiku insomnia Japan jogging Karate literature love media memories men michael jackson Mum oppression pain killers performing poetry philosophy play poetry politics poverty private enterprise programming publishing Rail rant real life religion Rossiter self publishing selling sex shopping short film short story society sport Spurious stock exchange students taxpayer time truth violence war western Wii women yoga
- 542,807 nice ones
Dr. Andrew Rossiter
INHALTLICH VERANTWORTLICHER Inhaltlich verantwortlicher nach
§ 10Absatz 3 MDStW: Andrew Rossiter
HAFTUNGSHINWEIS Trotz sorgfältiger inhaltlicher Kontrolle übernehme ich keine Haftung für die Inhalte externer Links. Für den Inhalt der verlinkten Seiten sind ausschließlich deren Betreiber verantwortlich.